Wednesday 26 May 2010

AM

the fallacy of attributing human feelings to inanimate objects; `the friendly sun' is an example of the pathetic fallacy
just look outside, the sun is not friendly today.

My parachute dreams are so biziarre, the last few nights my dreams have been so vivid. I guess i've got a busy brain.

Last night was a healer. I wish I had taken a picture of "Groovy Jim" because he was amazing, I really like old people. He was literally the best old man ever. He was the kind of person you wanted to sit down and make him tell you all about his life, the trails the successes and all the love and heartbreak inbetween. I needed to step outside my own box, and I really felt like I did.

It's very cliche to say but I feel like i'm at some sort of crossroads. Or maybe a tipping point on a scale. One foot each side of the line, unsure of where or when to set off.

No comments:

Post a Comment